This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I avoid my friend? ?
10-02-2012, 03:05 AM
How do I avoid my friend? ?
One of my best friends, Christina, is.. Well my bestie. She's incredibly nice and everything. We did everything together. It was a while ago that this happened but I went on twitter and saw her Twitcam (livestream) and I didn't comment I just watched and then these guys came on, she got about 120 viewers and then they told her to strip.. And she did. Completely. Infront of so many people now. By then, she had 500 I'm guessing and I left as soon as I saw her naked. I don't know, she also was smoking on the Twitcam (I was on vacation when this happened. So I couldn't talk to her personally)

And now I know she's not the girl I want her to be. She's not who I thought. It scares me actually. Believe me, I'm not trolling. You can check her tweets (@ChrissyCoadyy) for proof.

I'm going back to school in 2 days and I need advice for how to talk to her because I just don't see her the way I used to. Please help ... I miss my old friend... And I know I can make more but just how do I deal / talk to her? I basically want to avoid her but that's hard because I heard were going to be in the same classes for 75% of my school year :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I avoid my friend? ? - Forever - 10-02-2012 03:05 AM
[] - Rachel - 10-02-2012, 03:13 AM
[] - Bre - 10-02-2012, 03:13 AM
[] - Pixelated - 10-02-2012, 03:13 AM