This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
would you date some one who is obese and how do you tell someone your not interested?
11-09-2012, 12:47 PM
would you date some one who is obese and how do you tell someone your not interested?
im gay and i have online dating profiles. there's this guy i have on Facebook who i used to go to school with never really spoke to him. he has a profile on the same website. today he sends me a message on facebook asking if i was gay because he said that on the dating site it says im gay but on fb it says l like women and that he was confused, so i just told him i had got round to changing it and that its not really anyone else business unless i tell them, im completely open about who i am i just don't advertise it. anyway he said he wanted to know because he thinks im pretty hot. so now i dont know what to say, he seems like a nice person but the thing is hes morbidly obese, i mean hes really big, he has a cute face if he wasn't so big think he would look good, i have nothing against big people just over a year ago i used to be 5 st heavier/ 70 lbs and i hated the way i looked i was miserable, unattractive felt ugly and i couldn't be with a big person because it would remind me of how i used to be and feel plus i don't find big people attractive, i could date someone a bit chubby definitely just not overweight, dose that make me a bad person? anyway im faltered that he thinks im hot but what do i say to him i don't want to be harsh. x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
would you date some one who is obese and how do you tell someone your not interested? - Adman - 11-09-2012 12:47 PM
[] - Becky Anne - 11-09-2012, 12:56 PM
[] - BJKludf - 11-09-2012, 12:56 PM
[] - Lastima - 11-09-2012, 12:56 PM
[] - Karen Botha - 11-09-2012, 12:56 PM