This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
To be honest, I feel betrayed by my friends, actually. What do I do?
11-09-2012, 01:04 PM

Romney/Ryan '12

YIKES!

It sounds like you are having a crisis of "faith" in your chosen professional field/career. Soulless people. I worked at a corporation that wasn't like what you were describing. But I'd pull up in my car parking on the top layer of the parking complex and look at all the tiny windows with all the tiny worker ants inside. It was soul sucking.

And the times I would take the train to work, I was merely a single head of cattle as we all herded dutifully from sidewalk to corridor to gate to escalator to platform --------- to train car -------- to platform to escalators to gate to corridor to sidewalk... It was soul sucking.

If you want more of this... I saw on the news last week that corporations such as yours are sending emails to employees warning that if Obama is reelected and they don't get the steep tax benefits Romney is promising, then they would be forced to reduce salaries, reduce benefits, reduce workforce, so think about who to really vote for. Threats.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - C C - 11-09-2012 01:04 PM
[] - punyzebra980 - 11-09-2012, 01:04 PM
[] - Isah - 11-09-2012, 01:04 PM
[] - Black Mahogany - 11-09-2012, 01:04 PM