This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is YouTube suddenly going downhill?
11-09-2012, 01:08 PM

YouTube is about to change, and for that matter, is changing as i type this.. Back in late February of this year, Google, who owns YouTube, announced that they were going to start using YouTube as a Video Repository for Google TV, a new service they are bringing out. In that same press conference, they also said that if your videos are not of Full Broadcast Quality and can be shown as a full 1/2 hour or hour show, there will be point in the near future where that will be the only type of videos on YouTube, If you don't make those type of video, you soon will not be welcome on YouTube, and all accounts that cannot meet that criteria will be deleted. There are going to be very many people within the next year or so, very disappointed with the fact all of their videos have simply disappeared, even though they had plenty of warning this was going to happen. People think this is fallacy, they are the ones that missed the press conference, I saw it live, and so it is fact. Google is Evil and always be. They ask for unnecessary information when open a channel. They think they are GOD, but are far from it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Palladini - 11-09-2012 01:08 PM
[] - Filip - 11-09-2012, 01:08 PM
[] - m00kyst - 11-09-2012, 01:08 PM
[] - Older me - 11-09-2012, 01:08 PM
[] - Arrogantstreet174 - 11-09-2012, 01:08 PM