This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I feel like my life is going downhill and im losing all my friends, can anyone help?
11-09-2012, 01:11 PM

Hi Hannah Smile I know exactly how you feel sweetie. Talk to your parents about how you feel. Try to join a club doing something you like in your school and/or community. Do sports if you want Smile You don't have to be good at it; you'll get better. Try looking on the bright side. Also, going to church can help in many ways. It definitely changed me. I'm more optimistic and happy Smile Volunteering helps too (church, thrift stores, bake sales, organizations, car washes, etc.) Keep practicing with art and drawing--over time you'll get better and you'll probably like it some more Smile Everything will be okay Smile If you want to talk, let me know Smile I'd care if you committed suicide, but pleaseeeeee don't do it. Don't worry, you'll feel better Smile I'll pray for you Smile God bless!!! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Trey - 11-09-2012, 01:11 PM
[] - God rocks - 11-09-2012 01:11 PM