This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why is he doing this to me?
11-09-2012, 01:17 PM

Oh girl run! I mean RUN! get rid of this guy now. I am serious. If you stay with this guy, he is going to rule over you and take over your life. I am not a young girl who doesn't know anything. I am a mother of 3 adults and grandmother to 5 kids. I know a thing or two.

He is looking for a sugar mama. And he is very possessive. He will alienate you away from your friends then family. He will keep you in his grasp and you will become sad, depressed, controlled, have low self esteem, etc. If he is acting this way after a few dates, he will get much worse once he has you in his full control. Have you seen any talk shows like Steve Wilkos or Maury where the ladies on there are being mentally, verbally and physically abused by their men? This is what you have to look forward to.

Please please please, listen. Do not listen to him. Listen to what I am telling you please. You will regret it forever if you keep this guy. Do not have sex with him either. He may get you pregnant to trap you. And if you have a kid with him, he will use that child against you as well. he will threaten that if you leave him, he will take the child from you. He will use everything and anything he can to control you.

Change your phone number and do not answer your door to him. If he harasses you, get a restraining order against him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
why is he doing this to me? - Cindy - 11-09-2012, 01:09 PM
[] - John - 11-09-2012, 01:17 PM
[] - Veronica - 11-09-2012, 01:17 PM
[] - Paula - 11-09-2012 01:17 PM
[] - Repulsia - 11-09-2012, 01:17 PM
[] - Stan - 11-09-2012, 01:17 PM
[] - evessin - 11-09-2012, 01:17 PM