This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to talk to a girl i like, that i don't know PLEASE ANSWER!?
11-09-2012, 01:18 PM

I can relate because i was in 10th grade last year when i expirenced your situation, (now im 11th) it was the feeling of... As you said before.. The chance of blowing it away all for nothing. I never had a kiss(official one) or a girl to make my life happier and in 10th grade i decided to find myself a girl and it so happens to be the crush i had was in math 2 honors class (i said that because the class is mix of 9-10th grades and there were only 5 out of 25 10th graders so compeition for her was low. Basically i chatted her up on facebook and never said a word to her in class. Honestly i dont think i have said a word to her face to face since 8th grade. I always wanted to talk to but she was on the other side of the room (just like you). I waited to long and another boy swooped her off her feet. And basically i was heart broken not because it was her fault but it was mine, i was insecure about how i talked to girls because i was always worried about what i would say on accident, dont get me wrong im an extremely talk-able person even around other girls, its just almost impossible for me to hold a convo with crush and or highly attractive girl. I learned you have to take a big step up on your social level, grow a d*** and stand up to your fears because litterally me and you alike...have nothing to lose. But in order to gain that confidence you MUST stay committed to you social relationship life, if you dont do this now, bow are you going to get throught finding a girl in college after senior year? Btw it helps have a license and a decent car if your asking her out. I truly hope you find your girl because no one wants to be alone in this world.

Z, Peace out Big Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Oohay srewsna - 11-09-2012 01:18 PM