This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do, I still love him...Please help?
11-09-2012, 01:21 PM

It sounds like he is angry at you maybe for like ending it before it started and if you said you were movin schools before just to let him know. Why did you stop talking altogether? That may be why he's upset with you. And you said you could feel that he was hurt and he probably still is for that reason and I feel you need to get him to listen what you have to say like apologising for it and say why you didnt go out with him because he doesnt understand and he feels rejected. He was probably taking about your friend to make you jealous or get a reaction from you tbh. he probably has a girlfriend as a distraction from liking you, many boys or girls do that so iit hurts less. If you talk in class and he says something nasty then make sure you have come backs, you need to explain to him about everything as it wont change unless you do, I can tell he misses those times too. You need write email talk or facebook him about what happened and if you fb or email just say I wanted to tell you to your face but I dont think you would have listened, fb is a goog idea as you can see if he's read it or not, but I feel you need to become clean as right now he likes you but you rejected him when you showed signs or liking him so he feels a little led on, not on purpose! But thats what he thinks and the reason you said he was getting upset. When he reads that then he might feel better and the tension will gradually go, but id say you need to be honest with him, good luck! And if he bes a pain get your friends to back you up, you can do it!! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - pumpkin - 11-09-2012 01:21 PM