This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How long can the labour party allow the racist dianne abbott to be a labour member?
10-02-2012, 06:03 AM
How long can the labour party allow the racist dianne abbott to be a labour member?
"The Hackney North MP has come under fire after claiming on Twitter white people love playing “divide and rule”. She used the hashtag "tactics as old as colonialism." "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/tw...versy.html

She has said many dubious things in the past!
I know when I see double standards.

I remember when she complained (racist comments) about very well qualified, English speaking Finnish nurses coming to the UK (they are only coming to improve their English not giving a lifes time commitment to the NHS,. Unlike many people now giving a life time to claiming benefits. (I think that is pretty accurate from memory)

1997 is the year she showed me she was a racist, other than that I did enjoy her performances on the Daily Politics.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How long can the labour party allow the racist dianne abbott to be a labour member? - nlv - 10-02-2012 06:03 AM
[] - Edward - 10-02-2012, 06:11 AM
[] - Sheepy - 10-02-2012, 06:11 AM
[] - Bruce Wayne. - 10-02-2012, 06:11 AM
[] - joallno - 10-02-2012, 06:11 AM