This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why has my ex boyfriend got a girlfriend only a couple of weeks after he dumped me????? ADVICE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!?
11-09-2012, 01:33 PM

He was just a waste of time. I know you might be upset now but you'll soon realise how worthless he is and how you can do so much better. we all meet guys who are bad for us. the fact that you tried to make it work so many times and it never did means that it was not meant to be. i believe that if a relationship fails twice it's never going to work. At least now you can focus on moving on and finding someone else. This guy was not good for you, sounds like he plays around a lot. He's probably going to treat a lot of girls like that, including the girl he's with now. The reason he moved on straight away is probably cause he's looking for something new to be honest. It just shows that you cant trust him. At least you can learn from this mistake and hopefully the next guy you meet will be a lot nicer. if a guy is rude to you he really is not worth anything. you should be treated with respect.

try to get over him and move on, that's really the best thing to do. you'll feel so much better once you get over all of this.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Meggie - 11-09-2012 01:33 PM
[] - Clone - 11-09-2012, 01:33 PM
[] - Moz - 11-09-2012, 01:33 PM