This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why am I feeling very insecure, I can't control my feelings :(?
11-09-2012, 01:33 PM

Lisa, I thought about whether or not to write anything and almost didn't. Your in a complicated situation and it just infuriates me to no end that men put women in this situation. Yeah it took two of you to tango but that still doesn't change the fact that he already has one just like you under his belt. There is nothing that says he won't go for number three. In my mind you have everything you need in front of you to close the case on the fact this is not the guy you want to spend the rest of your life with. Were I you, I would tell him that the doctor said you are now too close to your delivery date to have sex (so you can cut him off) and milk him for as many baby things as you can before the baby is born. Meanwhile be working on where you are going to go after the baby is born. There are so many men that will love you and your child so don't worry about the "baggage" thing. My wife has two boys from another father. I didn't care a bit,I love them as my own. As for him being your best mate, maybe. But best life partner and father, I'm thinking not.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - IBNFE USN - 11-09-2012 01:33 PM
[] - Elvis - 11-09-2012, 01:33 PM