This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cyber bullying problem?? Please help!?
11-09-2012, 01:34 PM

tell her to keep her head up,
dnt let i bother her fall into other things that inspire you both so you wont have o worry
about stuff like that, i wish i knew u or her i wouldve turned a sintuation like this completely around
stay positive dress up nice flirt smile keep a poker face, cant let them see you crack under pressure or bullshit like cyber bullying when online block those bitches out, add words of the day like ' people love me" or "hateRS LUV ME" smiley faces say and communicate with friends that your cool with and only say positive stuff so they can see that your strong and only the strong survive and before you know it they'll be eating there fucking words because remember success and happiness is the best revenge.
i wish i was still in school and knew you guys mannnn we'll have a blast on this bsSmile stay strong keep your head up and a good poker face. stay inspired stay sweet you'll have alot of good karma have faith.

sorry about the typos im just so mad about this because i thought this shit stopped seriously!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - princess - 11-09-2012, 01:34 PM
[] - jacob - 11-09-2012, 01:34 PM
[] - Dee - 11-09-2012 01:34 PM
[] - Barbie Doll - 11-09-2012, 01:34 PM
[] - Ang C - 11-09-2012, 01:34 PM
[] - Mr.Cloud Strife 33 - 11-09-2012, 01:34 PM