This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Youtube Help: What Should i do?
10-02-2012, 06:06 AM
Youtube Help: What Should i do?
ht so here is the deal i am making a Chanel with a bunch of Gameboy Game''s walkthrough [I Update weekly and i am having trouble getting it popular i only got 3 Subscriber's and i am not sure what to do to get it more popular i first started doing pokemon Walkthrough's But i Stopped Fire Red and Leaf Green do to Losing my SD Card i am planning on deleting it so i can make a Fresh start on it once again but i compromised and started to make a new Walkthrough based on my Favorited game's in my Child Hood Mega Man Battle Network.I Been doing Gregar Version but Falazer Version seem's more Popular so i should start doing it and hold it up with Gregar until i get to the same pace with it so people have the choice to see either depending. I Also made a Twitter telling what's going on and you know what episode is being uploaded.From this Point on i have done everything i have heard before i don't know any Chat Rooms to Advertise Expect for Omegle or Chatroullete which was a horrible experience.So i am pretty much at a Confused point rather than going forward. Note: The School Year has started so i am going to be much Busier than usually so i am probably going to upload 3 to 4 video's please give me an answer now.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Youtube Help: What Should i do? - Benjamin - 10-02-2012 06:06 AM
[] - bobby M - 10-02-2012, 06:14 AM