This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is he playing games, or did he lose all interest in me?
11-09-2012, 01:38 PM

Girl I was in the same situation as u he will called me and texted me every day for the first 2 weeks , he will leave me bunch of messages he also told me he was fb stalking my pictures and that any guy will be lucky to be with a girl like me and when I thought things were gonna get serious he suddenly stop calling texting out of the blue and he will get back at me in like 3 days with excuses and i only realize he was never serious it was only words ! Never actions he never made any plans to see me i felt really dissapointed and hurt cuz i was falling for this guy and I would say if this guy is really interested in you he will def ask u out and wouldn't be playing games like if he shows interested in u one day and suddenly doesn't that means something is shady about this guy I mean u should see if other girls comments or if he talks to other girls online I would say becareful and don't get hurt . Good luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Maya - 11-09-2012 01:38 PM
[] - purplekoolaid - 11-09-2012, 01:38 PM
[] - Pollito421 - 11-09-2012, 01:38 PM