This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why dont guys that i like like me back?
11-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Why dont guys that i like like me back?
Okay so my name is Taylor, i have long brown hair, silver blue eyes, tall, slim and not to boast but i am attractive. I am very loud, funny, bold, and can be smart if i apply myself. I find myself to be everyones source of entertainment most of the time. Im not your avg girl. I will say exactly whats on my mind and how i feel about a certain person regardless of who else is listening. to give you a better idea look up jenna marbles on youtube and basically thats who i am personality wise. I am very flirty and guys always seem to like me. But not the ones i would ever date. Im not shallow or anything at all i am nice to everybody all the time. but ive had 2 stalkers in the past month and just all of the guys im not physically or emotionally attracted to are always trying to hit me up. Friends wise people like me but when we are out of class i dont get many invites to stuff. idk i just feel depressed that i only have like temporary friends. In class you would swear we were bff but out of school we arent as much. Guys always think of me as that crazy ( in a good way) girl they know and think is funny and goofy, but nothing more. And this one kid brandon flirted with me 24/7 and i started liking him then all of a sudden he was like um i dont like u ! and now we dont talk. idk im kind of just rambling but i just have so many things i need to get off my chest. heres a pic of me
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2...=3&theater

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why dont guys that i like like me back? - i know - 11-09-2012 01:33 PM
[] - Richard - 11-09-2012, 01:41 PM
[] - Meh - 11-09-2012, 01:41 PM