This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sudden unexplained unfriending on facebook?
11-09-2012, 01:38 PM
A former work colleague I was friends with, but havent seen in nearly 3 yrs did this recently, we were not close friends, but did get along when we did meet up, even if it was not often..

I did nothing to offend her or make her upset! she just suddenly unfriended me a few weeks ago and has blocked me from searching for her, (i tried once just to see if she was still on FB.) I guess its better to only be friends with ppl you would actually talk to in person ( but.. and... yes.. this may sound weird) i still felt a little hurt though, as to wy she did it, guess she was "cleaning out her FB freinds" as we all should do I guess. I dont have her phone number anymore, which is fine, we have lost contact over the years, as ppl do.

so am just wondering..

does unfriending suddenly make you feel hurt or rejected? why? should i feel hurt or just forget it and move on, as i am now doing.. what if I accidently meet her in person one day? be polite.. as i will be.
thnks

NO nasty answers needed
A former work colleague I was friends with, but havent seen in nearly 3 yrs did this recently, we were not close friends, but did get along when we did meet up, even if it was not often..

I did nothing to offend her or make her upset! she just suddenly unfriended me a few weeks ago and has blocked me from searching for her, (i tried once just to see if she was still on FB.) I guess its better to only be friends with ppl you would actually talk to in person ( but.. and... yes.. this may sound weird) i still felt a little hurt though, as to wy she did it, guess she was "cleaning out her FB freinds" as we all should do I guess. I dont have her phone number anymore, which is fine, we have lost contact over the years, as ppl do.

so am just wondering..

does unfriending suddenly make you feel hurt or rejected? why? should i feel hurt or just forget it and move on, as i am now doing.. what if I accidently meet her in person one day? be polite.. as i will be.
thnks

NO nasty answers needed
I am just asking a question,and getting opinions, genuine answers appreciated
@ ring very true, but it still feels a bit weird.. dont know why.
dont do any of those things, my life is quiet, and.. i dont go on and on about me or my life..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Sudden unexplained unfriending on facebook? - LeaveALightOn.. - 11-09-2012 01:38 PM
[] - ? - 11-09-2012, 01:46 PM
[] - Ring0Rosie - 11-09-2012, 01:46 PM
[] - EvilWoman0913 - 11-09-2012, 01:46 PM
[] - Noodles - 11-09-2012, 01:46 PM
[] - AM7112009 - 11-09-2012, 01:46 PM
[] - steepman032 - 11-09-2012, 01:46 PM