This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Here's the deal guys I'm a fake?
11-09-2012, 01:52 PM

First of all, You are not fat or ugly. You are a beautiful human being. Most people have at least faked something online, It's quite natural, I can understand exactly where you are coming from but you can't be fake forever i'm afraid.

If everyone ignores you then that's there loss's you seem an amazing girl, It's completely your decision if your not girly it could just be a teenage phase. Let's put it this way, If you want to stop being fake and carry on playing online maybe just not give out your msn's etc etc.. If they judge you on the real you then there not much friends are they?

Put it this way, I was on a hotel called habbo lol, (it's like a virtual hotel thing).. And i met this girl called Holly. She's the best thing that's ever happend to me, I met her around 1 and a half years ago and we are still friends at this day. At the start, I acted fake as i didn't think she'd like the real me, I refused to give out facebook's because i thought she'd hate me for the real me, But i eventually gave in and gave her it and it's the best thing i've ever done. She means the world to me, And if i acted fake to her for all this time we wouldn't be friends right now for sure.

My point is, You will make real friends if they know the real you. If sick people want to judge you by looks then they'll probably stop talking to you, But at the end of the day its not your loss its there's. You might end up like me and meet a real best friend online who accepts you for you. Ignore the haters, You only live one girl, Make sure you live it like every day is your last.

I am also more than happy to be your friend, Just IM me or something, Good luck babe you deserve it <3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Here's the deal guys I'm a fake? - Ashley - 11-09-2012, 01:44 PM
[] - Laura - 11-09-2012 01:52 PM
[] - David W - 11-09-2012, 01:52 PM
[] - alien fruit salad - 11-09-2012, 01:52 PM
[] - Gentlemenvisitor114 - 11-09-2012, 01:52 PM
[] - Marie - 11-09-2012, 01:52 PM