This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the obsession with 'My Little Pony' among some guys...?
10-02-2012, 07:51 AM

Now I will probably get down voted and marked as spam but I dont care. I'm justing doing it to make my point and someone's gotta take the lead in the hard times of liking mlp so I will volunteer myself.

First thing: why do you even care on what people like or don't like. (Do you want people controlling your life. Because if you do move to the middle east where females have no rights what so ever)
Second thing society changes and you know that. You gotta change with society or you will sink.(if you don't want society to change then move to the Amish community with females still act like females and the males still act like males (the females still make the clothes. They can't get jobs gotta make dinner for the men and can't wear shorts or anything colorful either.

Third thing: it has has good animation. Pretty good va's and good slapstick comedy like old looney tune cartoons. It also has good stories.

Fouth thing: the creators and va's support us as community and actually they like us.
They like our art and fan made music.

Fifth thing: everyone is like family in this community.

Sixth thing: Now this is for me personally at least. (I don't if anybody feels the same about it.

The reason why I like the show is because it's so peaceful and loving in the pony world. Even though they worry they don't have the real world problems like us humans do.
When out in the real world you see people getting killed raped war and violence people worrying about if they will make enough money with this economy. So when I watch the show it kinda takes me away for reality and bring peace to my mind.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Trey - 10-02-2012, 07:51 AM
[] - Xavier - 10-02-2012, 07:51 AM
[] - Mikey Lochs - 10-02-2012, 07:51 AM
[] - RichB - 10-02-2012, 07:51 AM
[] - Rosette - 10-02-2012, 07:51 AM
[] - Kisaragi - 10-02-2012, 07:51 AM
[] - Brony Dave - 10-02-2012 07:51 AM