This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What would you do? Tell your mother about all the bad things your sister did or keep those evil little secrets
11-09-2012, 04:41 PM
What would you do? Tell your mother about all the bad things your sister did or keep those evil little secrets
Your older sister is leaving for college and she's super awesome!! But then your other sister (let's just call her Nicole) is still staying with you. Nicole is not the best sister to have; she has a boyfriend that's going to college pretty soon, and she often sneaks out of night and goes with him and another group of friends without any of my family knowing. Then, everyday she goes on facebook and aim 24/7, ignoring about everything, including you. When it comes to swimming parties when our parents are not around, she wears the most revealing bikini she has and she gets all mushy gushy with her boyfriend and takes pictures and puts that in facebook. Every time you want to do something, all she wants to do is facebook, aim, facebook, aim, facebook, aim, sneak out, party with boyfriend, sneak out, and facebook again... along with aim. It's like she only wants her 19 year old boyfriend (she's 16) and another bunch of friends who help her get away with things that our family does not accept (especially my mom), but never wants to be with you. She shares, I think, about one tenth of her secrets which includes going onto the roof in the middle of the night to get into her boyfriend's car and drive away to party.

I'm 12 and she's the last sister I got. There are many more secrets, but here's the question: Would you keep those evil little secrets, or tell your mother, who just wants to protect her?

I know if I did tell my mom, Nicole would never love me again, but she would do more of these bad things such as climbing onto our roof which is about 25 feet off the ground.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What would you do? Tell your mother about all the bad things your sister did or keep those evil little secrets - Jaydee R. Doc - 11-09-2012 04:41 PM
[] - Tori - 11-09-2012, 04:49 PM
[] - massivebike575 - 11-09-2012, 04:49 PM
[] - ruaryx - 11-09-2012, 04:49 PM
[] - TeeJay - 11-09-2012, 04:49 PM
[] - Dai D - 11-09-2012, 04:49 PM
[] - deknowsit - 11-09-2012, 04:49 PM