This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to through a great High School party?
10-02-2012, 08:54 AM
How to through a great High School party?
Okay so I decided since it was the summer before senior year I would throw a bonfire. This bonfire consisted of just inviting about 20 of my close friends from different schools just so we can all have fun and so everyone can meet other people. So I then invited one girl who openly discussed the date of the bonfire which made another girl curious and asked me what it was about. I told her and I politely invited her, and I told her she can bring a friend or a few if she wanted to, so she told me she would just bring her boyfriend. Tonight I heard from one of my friends that her brother was told about the bonfire from a friend who heard it on twitter. Her brother going to be a sophomore this year. So yeaa word spread like wildfire because these two girls posted "crazy party on this day, this place, this time, etc" and so now I dont know what to do. Im excited for the party, especially since its such a Project X moment, but its at a public beach, and I'm nervous about people bringing illegal substances. Also How can I entertain all of these people? Do I bring a bunch of food/drinks? Music? Im excited about the idea but im just nervous about the night portion of it. But pleaseee help! I dont want to cancel it when its tomorrow and I just found out about this whole situation. Thank you so much!(:
**Throw

Sorry its almost 1:30 am here -.-

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to through a great High School party? - Fe - 10-02-2012 08:54 AM
[] - Erica - 10-02-2012, 09:02 AM
[] - LadyQ - 10-02-2012, 09:02 AM