This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How sexual should a 15 year old be?
11-09-2012, 04:58 PM

You should respect yourself at all times. That's how you get true respect of others. At 15 your hormones are kind of out of balance (some people more than others) That causes a lot of confusion. That's not an excuse to make bad choices. In life one must to learn and exercise self control, the younger you learn it the better off and more balanced you will be as an adult. That's not a religious point of view, but just a fact of life.

Everything you have written above is a sure road to self-destruction and a perfect example of how not to have the respect of others and yourself. When I was you age 70 percent of all the (both boys and girls) friends that started life in that manner are in a graveyard today and many at a very young age. Many were killed, committed suicide, murdered, overdosed on drugs or died a useless death. What a waste of life.

Distance yourself from those kind of influences. And always ask yourself is this something I am going to regret later? live and enjoy your life without regret, accept challenges and take chances but most of all RESPECT YOURSELF.

I will sign this from;
Lessons Learn The Hard Way and Didn't Need too.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ross - 11-09-2012, 04:58 PM
[] - Froggy - 11-09-2012, 04:58 PM
[] - jysn_kay - 11-09-2012, 04:58 PM
[] - 蜂蜜 - 11-09-2012, 04:58 PM
[] - Rae. - 11-09-2012, 04:58 PM
[] - chucky bee - 11-09-2012 04:58 PM