This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is wrong with people my age?
10-02-2012, 09:42 AM

LOL i know what you mean, im also from the UK (north Cheshire), i work in manchester, and i see everything you hav described, and although to you and i, it seems madness, to them it may be fun, i just tell myself, that we must accept people for who they want to be, if they wish to wear trousers down to their knees, and listen to AWFUL music, then fine, i wont judge them for it, but i wont not have an opinion either lol, im only 20, and i like nights in watching a film and gardening LOL but hey thats who i am (i also do one or two other things as well LOL like blasting out some kylie minogue while 'singing' along), it doesnt matter how many friends you have, rather the quality, Big Grin im not on twitter either, its so nice to find im not alone! you could say it is caused by everything becoming so much more accessible, and therefore taken for granted, i hope this has helped somewhat, probably hasnt haha
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - SMFA Forever - 10-02-2012, 09:42 AM
[] - [super cool] - 10-02-2012, 09:42 AM
[] - Common Sense - 10-02-2012, 09:42 AM
[] - Marq JPAA - 10-02-2012, 09:42 AM
[] - Russy - 10-02-2012 09:42 AM