This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I make my parents less mad at me?
11-09-2012, 05:02 PM

People/parents tear you down to build themselves up- Think about this for awhile. Words are not said to help you at all. Its only a trick to make abusers/parents feel good. When people are sick they say mean things to feel better. This goes for people at school as well.

Abusers use put downs, ignoring or hitting. You are tricked and thats why you feel bad. Abusers lie and have lies mixed with past truths other times. They have problems so its not your fault. Hurting people hurt others and were abused themselves. You are being abused.

Divorce, father gone, abuse, ignoring can make children grow up with non existent so called "Mental Problems" or turn them into abusers. Abusive mean people often call you crazy or names of mental disorders to abuse you. The "Chemical Imbalance" claim is false. It has been thoroughly discredited by researchers. They "vote" to make it a disease.." Its total fraud" -- Dr. Fred Baughman Neurologist.

It's okay to live away from abusers verbal or physical and cut them off. Dont speak to them. They will never change unless forced.

Remember- Read 20 sites daily on Emotional Abuse- also Tell your teacher.

God wants you to Forgive- which does not require talking to them- Call Child Protective Services transitional housing to age 21.

State directory- http://www.findcounseling.com/journal/ch...mbers.html

Source(s):
Experience seeing the truth change lives. I have questions for you/talk for more help also.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - jeremy - 11-09-2012, 05:02 PM
[] - Muffin B - 11-09-2012, 05:02 PM
[] - jason guisbrough - 11-09-2012, 05:02 PM
[] - Hannah Carrillo - 11-09-2012, 05:02 PM
[] - rosty9 - 11-09-2012, 05:02 PM
[] - Christian Minister - 11-09-2012 05:02 PM