This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think happened in this society that such a large percentage of?
11-09-2012, 05:11 PM

My wife tried to destroy me with false claims of abuse and perversion, after which the courts and her lawyer found that they were unfounded and not 1 person would support them , even her own pastor , when i met her she had been on welfare for years, I worked my tail off to make a better life for our family for 13 yrs with almost no help from her by working or keeping up the household, now shes back on welfare where she started and im paying 650 per month. Yes ! we should all pay our child support, BUT it is frustrating that she coninues to be all none productive member of society and a piss poor example of a woman and mother to my kids. If the parent with custody can not provide thier share of the income needed to support the kids then the other parent should be considered for custody of the kids if they are found to be a good parent, FATHERS DESERVE THE RIGHT TO BE FULL TIME PARENTS !!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Curtis - 11-09-2012 05:11 PM
[] - tallchicken767 - 11-09-2012, 05:11 PM
[] - smart n sassy - 11-09-2012, 05:11 PM