This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am feeling so depressed? Just down, and obsessive with some stuff?? I feel so horrible.?
10-02-2012, 10:12 AM
I am feeling so depressed? Just down, and obsessive with some stuff?? I feel so horrible.?
I am a 15 year old girl, in London. I'm actually asian.
- I have suddenly developed an obsession with One Direction. I have been stalking them and trying to get them to notice me on twitter. I can't actually stop, and I feel really sad if they don't follow me or reply (which is always). they do though sometimes to other fans...

- I really want to be a professional singer, but without any lessons (I'm not allowed) I won't be able to get anywhere. Everyone says I have potential. It's so annoying, I have all these likes and comments on youtube but I never get noticed.

- I actually don't know what to do with my life. I have no goals, no matter how good my grades are (As, A*s), my parents alway expect better. Sometimes I want to try harder, but I never can.

- All my friends say I am beautiful, both in and out. They say I have a good body, great personality. That can't be true... All the guys I've liked, something had happened but there was never that 'spark'. I know I'm young, but I think nothing will ever happen for me. I sometimes think it's because I'm asian (Chinese). Is it really true guys don't go out with asian girls? That's harsh...

- I actually hate the way I look. I have a fat face, small eyes, huge lips, weird hair and ears, bad skin, huge butt... the list goes on. No matter what other people say, I never feel confident about myself. No boy has (I don't think) ever liked me. That's how I know it's true.

- I just feel depressed overall. I'm always hectic, busy, so much school work, pressure, stress.

-My dog is going out of control, and I miss the old, obedient him.

I don't know what to do. I just feel like giving up sometimes, yet I know everything I've just mentioned mean nothing. they are just a teeny part of my life I shouldn't care about.

But I do.

Please?

Help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I am feeling so depressed? Just down, and obsessive with some stuff?? I feel so horrible.? - Nomnom - 10-02-2012 10:12 AM
[] - petee p - 10-02-2012, 10:20 AM