This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it wrong to feel upset about loved ones not wishing me a happy birthday?
11-09-2012, 05:14 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

And I too forgot my neice's b-day . I feel like a schmuck because I forgot. I got on line and sent her a gift card to DeLia's but I feel awful. : ( In fact if it were not for reading this post I would not have remembered her day. Thank you for that.

Trust me those family and friends who love you, if they knew you were sad would feel awful too. It is not wrong at all to be sad. Of course you are sad. And then to see they remembered someone else's big day and not yours. That just stinks... You are not silly for wanting them to remember you.

Now how do you fix this?

If it were me, I would start treating myself to all the wonderful things I could imagine. A bubble bath with my favorite bubbles, bake my favorite cake, eat my favorite foods, paint my nails a bright pink, play my favorite music all day, on my face book I would write Happy Birthday to me!, ....

And know that this will pass and next year send a out a few subtle hints about your special day.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Brandon - 11-09-2012, 05:14 PM
[] - C - 11-09-2012 05:14 PM
[] - jiya - 11-09-2012, 05:14 PM
[] - Gentlemenmom563 - 11-09-2012, 05:14 PM
[] - frankiemaul - 11-09-2012, 05:14 PM