This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have my birth mothers full maiden name, date of birth, and place of birth, how do i find her?
11-09-2012, 05:14 PM

You have everything you need to find her! My mother was an adoption detective! You can google her easily and search phone records. http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/ is a great website that's where my mom did most of her investigating. You don't want to do facebook that is really public. When you find her send her a letter in the mail rather than calling her and give her your email or phone number. And your address. Don't just show up on there door. We all flew out to see my grandpa's whole family for a family reunion when we found them it was awesome! Ancestry.com is a good one too. I'm not sure if you have to pay for these since my mom had her own business. Ancestry doesn't mean old either it means everybody and there dogs info!! You can also search marriage licenses which I'm sure you will have to in order to find her now. Then you can narrow down your search by that. You can request a copy of the marriage certificate too through the state it's free I think.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Romany - 11-09-2012, 05:14 PM
[] - happymother295 - 11-09-2012, 05:14 PM
[] - JennaBear - 11-09-2012, 05:14 PM
[] - dontknow86 - 11-09-2012, 05:14 PM
[] - melodictest887 - 11-09-2012 05:14 PM
[] - lilly pad - 11-09-2012, 05:14 PM