This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are you supposed to do on Twitter?
10-02-2012, 10:53 AM

You get a twitter, and you update it with a status whenever you feel like letting the world know what your doing/thinking.
You can "follow people," which means when you click Home all their updated statuses will be there so you can read them. It's like facebook - but only the status part.

If you want to have a specific tweet about someone, or want them to see it, you do " @someone " (but instead type in their username) like if you wanted to say something to Obama, lol, you'd type this:
@BarackObama hey, how are you?

There are other ways of replying to people, or "mentioning them," etc. They explain it in a tutorial on the Help page. It's pretty easy. I have one, but only for celebrity purposes. That sounds lame - but it's pretty interesting. You can put it on your phone, too, and update it 'on the go.'

I never tweet, I always forget. But following someone you're interested in is pretty fun. Instead of texting someone "what's up," you can just view their twitter page. Lol

Hope I helped some!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - obedienthope119 - 10-02-2012, 10:53 AM
[] - Princess ♥ - 10-02-2012 10:53 AM