This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get past my fear of transitioning?
10-02-2012, 11:12 AM
How to get past my fear of transitioning?
Okay, so I'm a 14 year old genetic male. I know I'm a woman that was born transsexual, and I have my estrogen ordered. I have seen a therapist, and my parents are very supportive of my transition, so long as I am happy with the changes I will endure. I'm so happy I'm actually going through with this!!

My real only fear is that my friends will abandon me and I'll be the outcast at my school. Is there any way I can get over this fear? I know I must go through with this to correct the mistake my Y chromosome is, and I want to sooo badly. So my questions are:

1. What changes will happen to me(in general)? I know YMMV.

2. How will my personality change(if any)?

3. In general, how long will it take for me to look natural as a woman? I'm 6'2", 171.5 lbs., and already shave my face.

4. How can I come out to my friends? I don't really want to be that reject alone in the
corner....

5. How do I get over my fear of being that reject?

My hormones should arrive pretty soon, so answers would be appreciated. I know I need to change my username, eventually real name, facebook, twitter, etc. I am not a troll, for those of you that think I am. Any help is appreciated, any judgement is not. Thanks!

-Ben, just another transsexual woman

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to get past my fear of transitioning? - Mastercave873 - 10-02-2012 11:12 AM
[] - Tim - 10-02-2012, 11:20 AM
[] - thankfulbirthday856 - 10-02-2012, 11:20 AM
[] - Profoundpen193 - 10-02-2012, 11:20 AM