This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
in need of opinions. PLEASE HELP :(?
10-02-2012, 11:32 AM

Hi Elly Michaela, so you've picked up an odd guy, I'm not really sure what "stuff" means. But it does seem as though he was making a play for you. The only thing I don't know is that did you actually tell him that you had feelings for him. For he might have been waiting for a reaction from you. Anyway, he broke with his girlfriend, and he seems to have lost interest in you, so perhaps all this is happening because he does want to concentrate on his Os. I cannot really say. But he really should have discussed this with you, after all you were a close friend, as he put it. But he should have put you in the picture as to what he was doing, If only as a courtesy. I can only say that he must have had feelings for you, but then he was your friend, and friends do have feelings. Whether or not it was any more than that it's hard to say, but you were getting closer, but perhaps you didn't give him the right signs. Anyway I guess you'll be thinking about other guys, for this one didn't give you much respect at the end. Trying to find a guy that's not doing his Os. And make sure he knows your feelings for him.
I wish you happiness.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Symbolic User - 10-02-2012, 11:32 AM
[] - stanley - 10-02-2012 11:32 AM