This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to contact an absent father?
11-09-2012, 05:33 PM

You just start calling giving your name first and asking if that person is there or that you are trying to find so & so. Be prepared that he might not respond to you. I'm sorry that your child is acting out, but most kids do. You might want to think very carefully before you walk this path. Even though its not easy to deal with your child's image of his so called father, remember he is a child that needs to be protected emotionally. A face to face meeting might not be in his best interests. The guy has already proven that he's a creep and your son doesn't need to be exposed to that. It will only damage him more. I know I've gone through this.
And by the way Elmsbeard, you've taken the easy out. I wonder how much time and effort you put into showing up ( which is your legal right ) to show your kids that you are their father no matter what. What a copout you are . The goverment is right.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Elmbeard - 11-09-2012, 05:33 PM
[] - debrac - 11-09-2012 05:33 PM
[] - grania_3 - 11-09-2012, 05:33 PM