This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I convince my mine to let me wear makeup?
10-02-2012, 12:20 PM

one good thing to do is ask your mom to teach you how to put it on/wear it, even if you already know how to, so that she knows your ready when she lets you wear it. and tell them that having just a little bit of makeup will help you feel a little bit better about yourself. dont talk about your friends all doing it because it will just make them think you are ONLY doing it because of your friends and not any other reason that you give them. also do not ever, ever, EVER wear too much or more than they let you. when you buy makeup only buy a few things: mascara is good because it is hard to have too much of it, and a brown eyeliner instead of black because it is a bit less intense/dramatic and more natural, and a lip gloss that isnt a dark color(light pink or clear is best). start off without foundation or bronzer because it is easy to go overboard on those. if you start with the mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss then it will convince your mom that you arent going to go overboard with makeup which is what most moms who dont want their daughters to wear makeup are afraid of.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Lily - 10-02-2012, 12:20 PM
[] - Christine - 10-02-2012, 12:20 PM
[] - Sonja - 10-02-2012 12:20 PM
[] - vanessa - 10-02-2012, 12:20 PM
[] - Ronda - 10-02-2012, 12:20 PM