This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need Help With Getting A Twitter Account....?
11-09-2012, 05:45 PM
Need Help With Getting A Twitter Account....?
Ok,so for the last few months I've been trying to convince my "I guess you can say protective" mother to let me get a Twitter account for two reasons...#1.So I can follow the Webkinz Summer Tour 2011...& #2.Well,because of a guy that I really like...He's a celeb,so it's hard to get to know him...Not to mention he lives a state away...that's why I need Twitter.Now my mom is supposed to do research on it to see how much it is to have a Twitter account...so if you just recently got Twitter or know for sure if it costs money,please answer.ONLY TWITTER MEMBERS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First off...I'M 16...16 yrs old can Webkinz too.I actually started Webkinz when I was like almost 15....Btw...I gonna 17 in June....Or to you haters...I am not a wierdo...Lots of people follow celebs.Stop being SOOO mean...Love/Feelings have no rating and/or limits....the only problem is wimps who don't take their chances and lose out on something great...something bigger than their hearts can hold.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Need Help With Getting A Twitter Account....? - Linda L - 11-09-2012 05:45 PM
[] - Gregory - 11-09-2012, 05:53 PM
[] - Fery - 11-09-2012, 05:53 PM
[] - DINOSARUSREXUS - 11-09-2012, 05:53 PM
[] - whisperingWarrior332 - 11-09-2012, 05:53 PM