This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should a custodial parent receive child support if they refuse visitation ?
11-09-2012, 06:00 PM

Personally I think thats the old cliche having your cake and eating it, the truth is that while the children are supposed to benefit from the money the custodial parent decides where it is to be spent and how. Refusal to allow the non-custodial parent have access (without a court order preventing the non-custodail parental access) in my book is a good enough reason to withhold the money. Rarely do children, who are being used as pawns in a chess game get anything out of this type of nastiness except and understanding of how cruel adults can be.

Further to my comments, and yes they are based on anger because as a non custodial nanna who rarely sees her grandson and helps her son pay child support I know that the money is going up the veins of his mother, its easy to critise someones answer when you dont know the whole story, having said that I know it would appear free to all for holding back payments and no thats not what I meant and in hindsight it would be best to say simply take them to court dont withhold the money and know in your heart that eventually Karma will catch up with them....I have never withheld money even though I know where its going because I know to anger this witch means I would lose my grandson altogether! There is no punishment for these parents an apparently Im not allowed my opinion in this forum which is sad but at least you know why I feel the way I do!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - mredsgal - 11-09-2012, 06:00 PM
[] - Kourtney - 11-09-2012, 06:00 PM
[] - Lexie - 11-09-2012, 06:00 PM
[] - opinionated - 11-09-2012, 06:00 PM
[] - Just Thinking - 11-09-2012 06:00 PM
[] - bleuroze - 11-09-2012, 06:00 PM
[] - Evie Meier - 11-09-2012, 06:00 PM
[] - J.J - 11-09-2012, 06:00 PM
[] - lowbeam397 - 11-09-2012, 06:00 PM