This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you keep your parents from hacking your computer?
11-09-2012, 06:11 PM

yes, the infamous cookies. Cookies track and send/record information usually using IO streams and such. In non-nerd that pretty much means that they record what your doing and she can see everything you type and such. They are some easy ways to fix this, go to your computer options and delete cookies for Facebook (Facebook may be running an anti-cookie delete system so i take no responsibility for you no longer being able to access your account.) If you don't want to risk that you could also install a key-logger or secretive screen recording program to see where she access the cookie. Then go to that place and delete the cookie. If you want to be more secretive about it you could replace the cookie information with blank information (empty .txt document or such) to stop her from seeing anything. Now there is only so much i can do over the internet, if i could have access to your computer i could do so much more. My suggestion is to call the tech support or Geek Squad or someone tell them that you suspect that a cookie was installed on your compute to access your information. If your using the Geek Squad you could brig your laptop or have them come if it's a desktop. Just tell you mom that it's a internal core software problem (that is real Big Grin ) and make sure that the tech support dose NOT tell your mom what their fixing. I know that that was a lot to swallow but i hope that i could help you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jack - 11-09-2012 06:11 PM
[] - Space Space - 11-09-2012, 06:11 PM
[] - Dominic H - 11-09-2012, 06:11 PM
[] - Sir Nerdsy - 11-09-2012, 06:11 PM
[] - SammyTheBull - 11-09-2012, 06:11 PM