This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you take the regular "Getting to you know you" conversation to the next level?
10-02-2012, 02:10 PM
How do you take the regular "Getting to you know you" conversation to the next level?
Okay. Here'ss the full breakdown! Smile I went to a party on Fourth Of July, I meet this person lets called them Person A , this was my second time seeing Person A around. The last time was March, well we spoke briefly and quickly went our way. Before i even get home, i have a new follower on twitter , and it was person A , i followed Person A back and then i get a direct message saying "Yo Wassup". Now i wasnt sure what kinda of "Whats up" that was. So person A and i,would speak casually for the rest of the day. Eventually Person A ,told me to call them. And we've been speaking since them . Regularly! Calling before i go to sleep , calls me when i wake up , and they must speak to me before the day. I get a Flirty aura from Person A, and recently i spoke to a friend who said person A was a SLUT.. I really dont want to believe that considering my friend likes alot of the people i tend to link. (Which is so wack to me) ,So i want Myself & Person A to take our convos to another space, sometimes on the phone it gets quite, How can i break the ice even more? What should i ask? TALK TO ME PEOPLE! I need help... Just a little confused

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do you take the regular "Getting to you know you" conversation to the next level? - ClueMaClatti - 10-02-2012 02:10 PM
[] - youngone85 - 10-02-2012, 02:18 PM
[] - Sims - 10-02-2012, 02:18 PM
[] - Shocking - 10-02-2012, 02:18 PM