This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is getting a Facebook a Good idea and how to convince parents to let u get one.?
11-09-2012, 06:31 PM

Hello Kayla!

I believe that there is no point of younger children below the age of 13.
Facebook (FB) even agrees with my statement:
According to the Registration and Account Security of the Facebook terms, it says: You will not use Facebook if you are under 13.
So if you’re under the age of 13, you are basically breaking the Facebook Code. Yes there are plenty of younger children on FB, but that doesn’t give a right for you just to do it to become “Cool”.

http://www.facebook.com/legal/terms?ref=pf

Facebook is safe if you add the people you know. The idiots who add random people are the ones who make FB not safe. Though it’s the internet….

I recently deleted my Facebook because I find that there is no point to have it. In my opinion, it’s really boring. I was allowed to have a FB, when I turned 14 but I didn’t really go on it. I deactivated my account a year ago and there is no change in my life whatsoever.

I find that you’re not even ready to have a FB, just by looking at your English mistakes. Your parents are doing this for your own good.

IF you are by chance looking for a site to go on to entertain yourself….You should visit 9gag.com. I think you’ll have more fun on that website than on an actual Facebook.

I like browsing through the different sections of Yahoo! Answers because it's fun.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jim - 11-09-2012, 06:31 PM
[] - Sophie - 11-09-2012, 06:31 PM
[] - Leah <3s Ari - 11-09-2012, 06:31 PM
[] - 夜神 月❤(: - 11-09-2012 06:31 PM