This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP BEFORE I MURDER MY SISTER! HOW TO GET REVENGE?!?
10-02-2012, 04:14 PM
HELP BEFORE I MURDER MY SISTER! HOW TO GET REVENGE?!?
Hi I asked this before but imma put in more detail.

So my sister was looking threw my phone and saw a pic of her bf. Well thing is she defiantly put it there. Like I SAW her! So I kept yelling that I didn't. She called her friend and I kept yelling into the phone that I didn't put it there. But she denis it. As if she forgot. She posted on Twitter,Facebook,Instagram,Tumblr etc.. She keeps telling me I'm a weirdo and I keep yelling I didnt. I really don't care, I just don't want her telling her friends for something she did. Jeez for a 16 year old she is kinda stupid.

The thing is, we were having such a great relationship till this. But I never knew what her bf looked like till she showed me. She says she never saw that pic. BULLSHIITT. I never knew his last name. She often takes my phone and takes pics but today, she came to me and said "your weird! WEIRDOOO" I replied with "I didn't put it there! It was you!," she went silent. So idk if she will tell my mom but my mom will be on my side cause she doesn't like her bf and friends. So uh yea. She tells me everything. The LATE a$$ times she comes home. The things she did, when she is going out with her bf. Can I get any revenge? I'm scared to go downstairs. Idk why. But I think she is going out witch means I can use her laptop, she is logged into EVERYTHING MUUAAA. Any thing I can do for revenge? and anything I can do to prevent her from being like this and telling?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
HELP BEFORE I MURDER MY SISTER! HOW TO GET REVENGE?!? - Ali - 10-02-2012 04:14 PM
[] - Pearl L - 10-02-2012, 04:22 PM
[] - Hannah - 10-02-2012, 04:22 PM
[] - Jonathon - 10-02-2012, 04:22 PM
[] - Sam Dinkins - 10-02-2012, 04:22 PM
[] - Cheems - 10-02-2012, 04:22 PM