This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP BEFORE I MURDER MY SISTER! HOW TO GET REVENGE?!?
10-02-2012, 04:22 PM

So here's the thing, your sister is obviously very immature and has to let everyone know what is going on with your private life. Your sister is doing all these things probably to see how you are going to react. The thing is that my brothers love pushing my buttons so I know how you feel. The more that you show your sister that it bothers you the more she is going to keep this up. If you are older than her you need to just let her throw her temper tantrum. What I do to make my brothers mad is I just talk to them so calmly tell them that I am not even going to stress about the situation anymore and just act like it doesn't bother me at all. So just ignore your sister, don't show her that this whole this in bothering you. Another thing, it was absolutely wrong for your sister to even get your phone and look at your pictures. That is a huge invasion of your privacy.

One more thing is that your sister is in the phase of her life where she thinks it is absolutely alright to be a pest, she will grow out of it, I promise you that. So stay calm and when you feel like you just want to rip your sisters hair our just breathe and walk away, sweetest thing is to see your sibling get mad over your maturity.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Pearl L - 10-02-2012, 04:22 PM
[] - Hannah - 10-02-2012, 04:22 PM
[] - Jonathon - 10-02-2012, 04:22 PM
[] - Sam Dinkins - 10-02-2012, 04:22 PM
[] - Cheems - 10-02-2012 04:22 PM