This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what if Jesus did not believe in being worshiped bowed down to or submitting to church order?
11-09-2012, 07:03 PM

You are correct that according to God, to love God's children is to love God,, and without loving others we cannot say we love God.

I have discovered though there is a coming into an awareness of God through the Spirit of God, and when we do, the most natural thing to do is to worship Him. Nothing else would be appropriate.

Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe me, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father. You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews. But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.” The woman said to him, “I know that Messiah is coming (he who is called Christ). When he comes, he will tell us all things.” Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am he.”

John 4:21-26
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ray - 11-09-2012, 07:03 PM
[] - Hi - 11-09-2012, 07:03 PM
[] - AX501 - 11-09-2012, 07:03 PM
[] - wefmeister - 11-09-2012 07:03 PM