This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's something that you find interesting?
11-09-2012, 07:06 PM

YAY A RANT YOU ROCK XD
I'll tell you something interesting. Interesting for me :/
1. Rebecca Black never has that cereal you know. And there's one seat in the car. I could go on foreverz Big Grin
2. It find it interesting that iPhone 4 costs 3 times more than the iPod Touch when all that's missing in the iTouch is the call/textfeature.
3. I find Yahoo! omg very interesting ^_^
4. Melons are interesting too. But I thinks that's because I'm eating them right now. But seriously, there's a million seeds in it Smile
5. I find the comments on youtube interestingly pointless. It's either "47 people dont know how to smile" or "1232 people accidentally clicked the dislike button because they thought it said dis-i-like".Then you have the patronising "OMG you're ssoooo pretty yu RAWK \m/ plzz check out my channel SugarPlumPrincessxoxo393" comments and the useless people who watch a video just to say stuff like "What a douche he cant sing I'd rather listen to Justin Bieber".

Once I was listening to a taylor swift song ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwlUV0GfTGQ )on youtube where the chorus goes like:
"I could tell you his favorite colors green
He loves to argue, born on the seventeenth
His sister's beautiful, he has his father's eyes
And if you ask me if I love him, I'd lie
And then I scrolled down to see the comments coz I'm awesome like that and all the comments were like-
I could tell you, his fav color's PURPLE
he loves to eat, born on the 19th
His mom's beautiful and he has his father's frown,
But if you asked me if I loved him, I'd say I do but he has a gf Sad
ME: -___-
But enough about that.
6. I find the smell of cotton candy extremely interesting. And the best part's watching the guy pour in that sugary-powder stuff and see him make it (:
7. I find the numbers 7 and 13 very interesting too. I'm a number person and try to orient my life around these numbers. Or odd, prime, non-square numbers like 23, 17, 19. I detest even numbers. and composite numbers. And perfect squares. My birthday-- 16th of July. I like the July part coz it's the 7th month of the year. 16? Not so much. It's even, composite, it's a square number and even its square root had a square root -.-
8. I find Christina Grimmie very talented.
http://www.youtube.com/user/zeldaxlove64?blend=1&ob=4
9. I love Samsung ring tones. They absolutely rock Smile
10. WHICH REMINDS ME: I love rock-paper-scissors. And it's annoying how rock beats paper.
11. Facebook is something sadly interesting and addicting. Tongue
12. I find food very interesting. I mean, there's so many different smells and tastes and varieties. When I grow up, imma take a world tour (of the world DUH) just to taste the different foods Smile
13. I find my face interesting too. It's ugly Tongue

Can I come back and post more? O.o
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Rose - 11-09-2012, 07:06 PM
[] - tallgeese835 - 11-09-2012, 07:06 PM
[] - Beginner Troll - 11-09-2012, 07:06 PM
[] - hey. i'm Avalon. - 11-09-2012, 07:06 PM
[] - Longwind McKimba - 11-09-2012, 07:06 PM
[] - steepbelieve085 - 11-09-2012, 07:06 PM
[] - Smiles (AllSmiles) - 11-09-2012 07:06 PM