This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What specific topics teenagers are interested about today?
11-09-2012, 07:18 PM

For a boy it would probably be the sex girls and music. Sex.... How to get laid? Tips on how to please a girl and probably even discuss the pleasure! How many times they have done it! Probably share tips and ideas amongst themselves! I remember a friend telling me one of his moves to use! Girls..... How they look? Rate them from 1 to 10! talk about their girlfriend! Probably some go all the away to tLking about a girls body their attitude how easily can they hook up or just be friends. Music..... Probably not too much into the expressing their feelings music but music about partying and having sex. ( here in my country there is too much sex music) sharing music and discussing new artists and admiring sexy ones(female artists). Also sharing music that express feelings that they have at home! Some would listen to love songs to impress the girls...... Talk about sports... Latest in tennis. Latest in guy style the whole sagging...... Hmmmm talk about coolest rides in town and illest sports like skating and riding!

Girls I would say they are into music boys clothes and the lovey dovey stuff! Music.... Sharing music. Listening those songs about love and partying. Probably discussing hot make artists! Sharing pictures( nous would do this also) boys.... They would discuss the hottest guys in town or even t.v! Take pictures! See who can get the hottest boyfriend! Discuss what they want in a guy and hey who knows maybe discuss sex with them! Clothes.... Share ideas in the latest fashion share clothes rate other girls clothes from 1 to 10. Discuss make up and what matches and what not. Lovey dovey..... They would share with their friends their latest conversation with their boyfriend! Miss their boyfriend! Discuss what makes their boyfriend perfect! Why they love their boyfriend? Share their sorrow when dumped............

I would say that is the basics...... Jeje a teen' s life is complicated!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Emma - 11-09-2012, 07:18 PM
[] - jvm - 11-09-2012, 07:18 PM
[] - Candice Cook - 11-09-2012, 07:18 PM
[] - Sarah - 11-09-2012, 07:18 PM
[] - angel - 11-09-2012 07:18 PM
[] - Pork Sword - 11-09-2012, 07:18 PM
[] - VonDethmatel - 11-09-2012, 07:18 PM
[] - Brago - 11-09-2012, 07:18 PM
[] - Laughilicious - 11-09-2012, 07:18 PM