This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My mom is really mad at me, and i don't know what to do?
10-02-2012, 07:20 PM

Okay, I would defenitley tell her the TRUTH. Say your sorry, but tell her how you feel, tell her how she always is judging people, and is always talking shit about them...but DONT yell this at her, trust me, it wont get you anywhere! The point is to talk to her, to get the message thru her head. Talk to her in a sincere, calm voice (But don't fake it) and work something out. Because she may not realize she does this all the time, so make an effort to point it out when she says stuff like that. When you point it out, dont be like "Oh my god I cant beleive you just said that!" just be like "Hey, Mom, maybe you shouldn't be saying that." and if she gets mad at you for doing this, say that your just trying to help, because thats all your trying to do, is help. If you often get really pent up about your mother, i suggest getting a journal, and venting, it really helps! And, it really wouldn't hurt to see a counselor about this, either, like a relationship counselor, just think about it. So, try making compromises with your mom. If your mom promises to watch what she says about other people, you'll promise to not say things like that on Twitter...hope I helped! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Martha - 10-02-2012 07:20 PM
[] - BlahFace - 10-02-2012, 07:20 PM