This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need a REALLY GOOD prank to pull on my older 16 year old brother?
11-09-2012, 07:40 PM

Cereal Box Switch
Remove the plastic bags from cereal boxes and switch them around. Your victim will scratch his head wondering why Cheerios came out of a box of Lucky Charms.

Mail Box Prank
After the mail has already been delivered, fill the mail box with ping pong balls or packing nuts. Then ask someone else to go get the mail.

Lottery Ticket Swap
This one takes some pre-planning. All you have to do is buy someone a lotto ticket today and tomorrow go out early and buy another ticket with the exact same numbers as the winning ticket from yesterday. When the victim of your prank isn't paying attention swap the newer ticket with the old one. When the person looks in the paper for the winning numbers, he or she won't even realize the date is wrong on the ticket and will believe it is the big winner.

Bend Over Splits
Place a dollar bill on the floor and as people walk by and try to pick the dollar up, you stand nearby and tear a small piece of cloth. It will sound as if the victim of the prank actually split their pants and most of the time they will check their rear and leave in embarrasement.

Push or Pull
Print out some signs that read, "Push" and "Pull" and tape them to doors in your home Make sure to place them on the wrong side. Then sit back and watch as people push when they are instructed to pull and vise versa

Shoe Polish Phone Prank
Coat the reciever of someone's phone with shoe polish and then give them a call. Instant gratification. Make sure you match the colors of the polish and the phone. Small amounts of shaving cream work too.

Upside Down Cup
Fill a cup with water about half way. Then place an index card over the cup. Then turn the cup upside down on your brothers desk or table Finally, carefully slide the index card out from underneath the cup. Whenever your co-worker decides to pick the cup up, he will be drenched in water.

Bar Of Soap Lather Prank
Take some nail polish and coat a bar of soap with it. Let it dry. Then put it in the bathroom shower. When your victim tries to use it, he or she will go nuts trying to get it to lather up.

Ypto Ypto...errr!!! TYPO!
Be carefull with this one, as to not ruin the keyboard. All you have to do is simply and very carefully remove a few keys and switch them around. If your victim is one of those "look up and down" typers. He or she will be very confused while trying to get work done.

Confusing Drawers
Before your brother arrives home remove his desk/wardrobe drawers and switch them around. He will definantly scratch his head over this one. Hint: In case you cannot remove the drawers, just remove the items and swap them.

Personal Favorites!
------ things i have done on other people

1. Turned everything in my sister's room upside down.
2. Bought three dozen stick-on air fresheners and hid them all around my roommate's bed.
3. Looked up a person in the phone book and then called our own answering machine and asked for my sister and said I was the person from the phone book and left their number. Then you get to sit and listen to them try to figure out what happened. Only works if you're good at doing voices, though.
4. Hide something important to them. After they frantically look for it awhile, conveniently "find" it and give it back. You get to look like a hero, and you were the one that hid it in the first place.
5. Take a favorite toy, like a stuffed animal or valued action figure, and hang it from something by the neck. Leave a suicide not saying that the brother in question was too annoying, so the toy felt it had to kill itself. I did it to my sister's Barbie. That one got me grounded a day, but it was worth it! you could take bubbles and pour it on the toilet seat. when he sits down, he'll slip and maybe even fall in, you could take bubbles and pour it on the toilet seat. when he sits down, he'll slip and maybe even fall in, if you want to really get him...
Get visene eye drops and put 1or 2 I repeat!!! 1 or 2 even 3 drops (depending on the amount in his cup) in his drink
and he will crap his pants so fast I can garentee he will not make it to the bathroom(MAKE SURE THE EYEDROPS ARE ABSALUTLY SAFE)
(The neext ones, someone did this to ME)
in his music,, take a song edit it out and put in the middle of it a loud gun shot noise or a car braking hard or something falling... then save it and put it on his mp3.. and just watch
One, you can get food coloring and put it in your bathroom soap dispenser/bottle (if you have one). If you know food dye, you know how hard it is to scrub out. So, each time they wash their hands, it just gets worse.
Another prank will nedd hard candy (rock candy, life savers, etc.). Unscrew your shower-head and put it in. It will melt in the water and harden up on the body (but is un-noticeable to the human eye), making them feel nasty and sticky, causing them to take another shower, and this repeats itself over and over again.

The funniest that has happend to me yet
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Spagga - 11-09-2012, 07:40 PM
[] - Allaiyah W - 11-09-2012, 07:40 PM
[] - Reia - 11-09-2012 07:40 PM
[] - fckn.extreme - 11-09-2012, 07:40 PM
[] - yourmom:) - 11-09-2012, 07:40 PM
[] - lilsoccerqtpi - 11-09-2012, 07:40 PM
[] - Ender - 11-09-2012, 07:40 PM
[] - Stephanie J - 11-09-2012, 07:40 PM