This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are somethings i can do to get in Harvard?
11-09-2012, 07:52 PM

I'm in eleventh grade right now and was in the exact same situation you are in a few years back. The best advice I can give you is to continue doing as good as you are and continue doing extracurricular activities. Make your best effort, once you get into high school, to get involved with groups such as Interact club, student council, executive and homecoming committee, and National Honor Society. Of course, only if it will not interrupt your academics for that is your main priority. Once you enter high school you'll encounter a thousand new temptations and freedoms that you've not experienced yet, and it will be up to you to make the right decisions and those decisions will trigger the way to your future. Make sure you ALWAYS remain optimistic, be opportunistic, and also it will be very good if you do a lot of community service because colleges, especially those that are of Ivy League prestige, tend to prefer those students that are active in their community. It's good that you're thinking about your future early, just make sure you never give up or diverge into wrong paths, and since you are already taking AP courses, it all starts now so make the most of it and strive for success.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - che' terco - 11-09-2012 07:52 PM
[] - IK - 11-09-2012, 07:52 PM
[] - irish*lad - 11-09-2012, 07:52 PM