This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did people who don't speak the same language first communicate?
11-09-2012, 07:53 PM

Well, I don't know how it was done then, but now it is a lot easier. Clearly you have to be face to face because anyone can understand a smile, or when you use your hands (mannerisms) to convey a feeling. It is like "mime", all your expressions are with your face, your hands, and your body.

I just complained about the lack of communication with those I love and friends, they are "too busy", so they say. They say it is easier to post a general message for all to read, than to write to one single individual.

I get tired with my cousins, uncles and aunts, because they will not call, email, nor contact me on facebook. But, when I contact them they are REALLY happy, they want to know all about me.

So...I contact my family when I am in the mood to talk, I don't call/email/facebook when I feel angry. I am still not happy, but apparently if I want to be in touch with relatives I have to contact them.

I have accepted the situation because I tell them how I feel, but they don't change!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - granny - 11-09-2012 07:53 PM
[] - Cocia Å´yn bac yp - 11-09-2012, 07:53 PM