This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i ask politely and mataurly for people to leave us alone.?
11-09-2012, 08:00 PM

Well you all have to decide what is more important to you, trying to mend the fence between your ex and your son that you share together, or a social web site like facebook. If this is where all of the bothersome people are causing the most trouble for you then the most obvious solution would be to drop facebook. Who cares what they are saying on there about you guys if you are not on there to see it and read it. People are always going to talk, doesn't matter if you live in a big city or a small town, hell I don't know anyone around us except for family, and yet the family is the one who always seems to be talking sht. That is just the way it is and you and your ex need to get over it and work on whatever is necessary to resolve the distance between him and his son. I know I would never let what people say on facebook or any place else get in between me and and a good relationship with my kids.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Guru - 11-09-2012, 08:00 PM
[] - K8 - 11-09-2012, 08:00 PM
[] - Mushu - 11-09-2012, 08:00 PM
[] - MCSHughes - 11-09-2012, 08:00 PM
[] - justlisa72 - 11-09-2012 08:00 PM