This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do people care more about their looks and dont pay attention to the problems in society?
11-09-2012, 08:05 PM

I find most people don't know how to solve a problem. I find many people in churches that can talk the talk, but they can't walk the walk. It is easy for people to talk pretty about Jesus, but when it comes to actually helping others, solving tough problems, they can't do it. I don't know if people know how to fix problems. It seems like we have a ton of wonderful laws on the books, but we don't have anyone to enforce those laws. Society is so out of control, it would be like putting a band aid on a broken arm. Too much is wrong and nothing fixes it. There isn't enough money on the planet to solve the mess we are in. Good intentions won't fix it either. You can do like George Carlin says and take all the golf courses and make them homeless shelters, but you still have to feed the people and find them jobs and fix what is wrong with them. It sounds like a good idea, it is good intentions, but applying it doesn't work.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Emily - 11-09-2012, 08:05 PM
[] - Jana - 11-09-2012, 08:05 PM
[] - Sean - 11-09-2012, 08:05 PM
[] - wishnuwelltoo - 11-09-2012 08:05 PM
[] - Marilyn - 11-09-2012, 08:05 PM
[] - haas - 11-09-2012, 08:05 PM