This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BEST FRIEND IS MAD AT ME! Please Please Please Help!?
10-02-2012, 09:56 PM

I know i remember, it's like a Growmance btw friends, jealousy n all! U R attached to ally is all, she's controlling and immature (that would be me@the time) but she's the type WHO demand loyalties for now..u are going to have to do as she commands & let her Control u like a bf would do (w/out the feelings of one of course) or let her go. It's really only school & childhood friendly anyway) u will eventually grow apart u don't think so now but trust me it will happen!
Know that this will pass, time heals old (yesterdays) wounds, if she's this uptight then reexamine ur friendship w/her? It's um_getting 2b too much, you are w/free will & are a separate entity & she doesn't own you or your thoughts/experiences for your growth in your life! How R u 2 have growth w/others if she keeps getting madd@U? SUGGEST SOFTLY (SHE'S FRAGILE,IS Y SHE ACTS TOUGH) sum self help material on growth, tell her u found this awesOME book read it & what do u think? kinda thing..or split!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Bella - 10-02-2012, 09:56 PM
[] - KENNY369 - 10-02-2012, 09:56 PM
[] - widewish851 - 10-02-2012 09:56 PM