This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's been a year and I'm not over him?
11-09-2012, 08:18 PM

(Taken from a guy who has no experience with your situation)
Well it looks like you obviously love him. You could try to slowly get back into his life. For example, if your both friends on Facebook, you could wait till he posted something, then "like it. It will show up in his notifications, and maybe, just maybe he'll think about you and the times you've had together a little more. Then you could try commenting on some of his posts every once in a while. And perhaps eventually he will respond to you and conversations could be made. Eventually, it could go one way or the other.

If I not much help, sorry. Sure I'm a guy, but Im largely a "Type B" person, where I'm overly patient an understanding. Even I don't know how different guys act in different types of neighborhoods/regions/states (although most of them seem to always mess up somehow in a relationship).

So the main thing you should probably do is to slowly make contact with him. Hope I helpedSmile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Emily - 11-09-2012, 08:18 PM
[] - Sebastian - 11-09-2012, 08:18 PM
[] - Sean - 11-09-2012 08:18 PM
[] - hayspy - 11-09-2012, 08:18 PM